Posted May 24, 2023
Position: Year 3 Primary teacher
Key Stage: KS2
Location: Thurrock, Essex
Start date: 01/09/2023
Pay: To scale
About the school:
This school is a big part of the local community and strives for both personal and academic excellence in a happy and safe environment, whilst practising diversity, inclusivity and kindness.
Every pupil is encouraged to work hard and to learn to be proud of their own achievements by developing an interest in a wide range of subjects including arts and sport that can help them reach their full potential.
We are looking for a Year 6 teacher for a permanent position to start in September. An up-to-date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECTs will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles, we currently have available, please click to apply below.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.