Posted November 20, 2023
Position: Supply Teacher
Key Stage: 3,4 & 5
Location: East London
Start date: ASAP
We are looking for a supply teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 4. An up-to-date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECTs will be considered for this role.
About the school:
This role is to cover various year groups in schools in the local area and is incredibly flexible and can work around any commitments you have.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please click to apply below.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.