Posted January 16, 2023
Position: Supply Teacher
Key stages: KS3 and KS4
Location: Thetford, Norfolk
Start date: 17/01/2023 (ongoing supply)
Pay: £120 – £150 (dependant on experience)
We are looking for a supply teacher who can teach key stage 3 to key stage 4. Cover supervisors and NQT’s / ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The sucessful applicant is expected to:
- Communicate effectively with pupils and other staff members
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning
- Be commited to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos
- Follow the schools behavioural policies
- Have classroom experience or training
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01277 286044 or email using the apply button.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.