Posted January 3, 2023
We are looking for a SEN teaching assistant to work with key stage 1/2 children. You will be required to work standard school hours. This is a full time, long term position in Barking to start as soon as possible.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Have a TA qualification, GCSE Maths and English or have relevant experience
- Effectively work with KS1 and 2 children.
- Be energetic and fun, and also challenge and develop learning whilst supporting the class teacher.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01277 246 883 or email email@example.com
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.