Posted November 14, 2023
Key Stage: 3 – 5
Start date: 15/11/2024
Pay: £120 to £180 per day (depending on experience)
About the school:
This school beleive in the importance of leading a healthy lifestyle and maintain the aims of a healthy school. This school wants every child to have worked hard, read and learned together. To make the most of every opportunity and for each child to reach their full potential and goals.
We are looking for a Science Teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 5. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role and to have good behaviour management.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) OR Equivalent .
- Effectively teach 3 to 5 key stage Science curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.