Posted May 26, 2023
Position: Science Teacher
Key Stage: Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
Location: Romford, Essex
Start date: 01/09/2023 (1-year contract)
Pay: £25,000- £43,000
About the school:
This is a caring and friendly school that provide a safe learning environment for pupils and staff. They provide a high standard learning environment where they prepare pupils with the skills and knowledge they will need through out life. This school provides a good education to their pupils and provides extra challenges for their pupils in order to excel.
We are looking to recruit a Science Teacher to teach across key 3, 4 and 5, an up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQT’s / ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles, we currently have available, please click to apply below.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.