Posted January 19, 2023
Position: Religious Studies Teacher
Key Stage: 3,4,5
Location: Basildon, Essex
Start date: ASAP
Pay: £120-£180 day
About the school:
Benefitting from strong leadership, this outstanding school with a rich history provides outstanding teaching of a broad and balanced curriculum to ensure that every pupil works to the best of their ability to reach their full potential from key stage 3 to key stage 5.
A strong pastoral team supports the students from their transition from primary to secondary to key stage 5. Success, equality, diversity and inclusion are celebrated creating a kind and respectful environment in which to learn.
Fully supportive staff, many extra-curricular activities, excellent facilities and staff car parking make this a very desirable school.
We are looking for a Religious Studies Teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Effectively teach key stage 3 and 4.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held, we will require you to complete a new DBS application.