Posted March 3, 2023
Position: Reception Teacher
Key Stage: Reception
Location: Harold Hill, Essex
Start date: Asap
About the school:
Rated good by Ofsted this school ensures that the children have a supportive and caring environment in which to learn. They teach a wide curriculum including arts and sport to encourage each child to find a love of learning that will last into adulthood, encouraging inclusivity and kindness by celebrating diversity.
This school has strong links with the community, supportive staff, a committed pastoral team and staff parking.
We are looking for a reception teacher who can teach reception. An up-to-date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECTs will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and EYFS
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles, we currently have available, please click to apply below.