Posted November 16, 2023
Position: RE Teacher/ Theology Teacher
Key Stage: 3,4,5
Location: Southend-on-Sea, Essex
Start date: Monday 20th November
Pay: Pay to scale
We are looking to recruit a RE Teacher/ Theology Teacher to teach across key stages 3, 4 and 5, an up-to-date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs / ECTs will be considered for this role.
About the school:
We are currently working with a school which is a friendly, happy and diverse school community. They provide exception opportunities for both staff and students. They have several extracurricular activities available for their students. This school provides an enjoyable learning experience for both pupils and staff to give them the best opportunities inside the classroom as well as outside the classroom
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils’ work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- OFSTEAD “OUTSTANDING”
If you are interested in this position or any other roles, we currently have available, please click to apply below.
Please note: By the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held, we will require you to complete a new DBS application.