Posted March 4, 2023
Position: RE Teacher
Key Stage: 3,4,5
Start date: 01/04/2023
Pay: £130-£200 per day (depending on experience)
About the school:
This school is has a varied curriculum and encourages children to be confident and the motivation to be successful. They like children to express their character, develop their skills and be knowledgeable. They encourage children to be adaptable and use the opportunities that are given to them. It’s a warm school and teaches them about the real world and gets them thinking about every situation.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all children and expects all staff to follow this.
We are looking for a RE Teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 5. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach 3 to 5 key stage RE curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- Ofsted rating ‘good’
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.