Posted February 2, 2024
Position: Primary Supply Teacher
Key Stage: EYFS to KS2
Start date: ASAP
Pay: £120 – £150 per day
Are you a qualified teacher looking for a flexible work life balance whilst still working with education? As a supply teacher you will be delivering lessons without the added responsibility of planning and marking (in secondary), with the ability to work on the days you want to.
If you are interested in finding out about the school in your local area before committing to a long term or permanent role, supply teaching could also be for you.
So, if you are an ECTY/NQT looking to widen your experience through to a retired teacher who is looking for ad hoc work in the industry you enjoy we would like to hear from you.
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively key staff members.
- Will adhere to professional education guidelines
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and their ethos by following school policies such as behaviour
- Must be reliable and responsible with good time management skills
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Valuable experience within the education profession useful for aspiring teachers
- Flexible working pattern
- Free training provided with one to one support and advice
- Weekly pay
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please click to apply below.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held, we will require you to complete a new DBS application. Suitable candidates must hold right to work in the UK.