Posted May 24, 2023
Primary School Supply Teacher
Location- Barking & Dagenham
Daily rate- £120- £140
Key stages 1 and 2
Start date: asap
A Supply Teacher, or Substitute Teacher, covers the role of a permanent teacher. Their primary duties include carrying out the absent Teacher’s lesson plan, consulting with parents and maintaining records of student progress.
This role is within various schools in the local area and is incredibly flexible and can work around any commitments you have.
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities