Posted May 23, 2023
Primary Supply Teacher
KS1 and KS2
Daily rate- £120-£180
Start date- 05/06/2023
Location- Harlow, Essex
About the school:
This role is within various schools in the local area and is incredibly flexible and can work around any commitments you have.
We are looking for a qualified primary teacher who is confident teaching up to key stage 2. You will be able to devise schemes of work and differentiate for varying levels within the class, including gifted and talented children. You will be required to work standard school hours and preferably be able to work 5 days a week.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach key stage 1 and 2 curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities