Posted January 20, 2023
Primary School Supply Teacher
Daily rate- £120- £140
Key stages 1 and 2
Start date: asap
A Supply Teacher, or Substitute Teacher, covers the role of a permanent teacher. Their primary duties include carrying out the absent Teacher’s lesson plan, consulting with parents and maintaining records of student progress.
This role is within various schools in the local area and is incredibly flexible and can work around any commitments you have.
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to apply below.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.