Posted May 12, 2023
Position: PE Teacher
Key Stage: 3,4,5
Location: East London
Pay: £120-£160 (Depending on experience)
About the school:
This school wants the children to be happy, have fun and be engaged when taking part in lessons. They encourage them to be prepared for the future. They help them to make the most of the opportunities they have. Also ensure that everyone is kind to each other.
We are looking for a PE teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach 3 and 4 key stage PE curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- ‘Ofsted rating ‘good’
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held, we will require you to complete a new DBS application.