Posted March 14, 2023
Position: MFL Teacher
Key Stage: 3 – 4
Start date: 15/03/2023
Pay: £140 – £220 (depending on experience)
About the school:
Rated good by Ofsted this oversubscribed school has a strong senior leadership team and dedicated, experience staff. The students achieve the best exam results they can get by responding to challenging and inspirational targets with the belief that this will lead to a successful adult career.
English, Maths and Science are at the heart of a challenging curriculum and subject related tutorials and activities are regularly held to further skills and understanding.
As well as strong leadership and supportive staff this school offers a broad and balanced curriculum, good behaviour policy, and staff parking.
We are looking for a English teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach 3 to 4 key stage MFL curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- Ofsted graded ‘good’
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.