Posted November 9, 2023
Position: Maths Teacher
Key Stage: 3,4,5
Location: Romford, Essex
Start date: January (2 terms cover)
We are looking for a qualified maths teacher who can teach key stages 3 to 4 (key stage 5 teaching experience is desirable but not essential). There is room for progression within the department as it is currently expanding. An up-to-date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs will be considered for this role.
About the school:
This school provides an enjoyable learning experience for both pupils and staff in order to give them the best opportunities inside the classroom as well as outside the classroom. This school also promotes a strong culture and ethos throughout the school in order to strive and achieve success within the school.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils’ work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles, we currently have available, please click to apply below.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held, we will require you to complete a new DBS application.