Posted November 15, 2023
Position: KS2 Teacher
Key Stage: KS2
Location: Thurrock, Essex
Start date: 04/01/2024
Pay: £160 – £245
About the school:
This is an excellent school, part of one of the top 5 performing trusts in the country for progress in reading, writing and maths.
This is a two form entry school, reception through to year 6 and nursery. The school expect high standards of behaviour, academic effort and achievement from all of their pupils.
The school are looking for a permanent KS2 teacher. from January 2024.
An up-to-date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECTs will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles, we currently have available, please click to apply below.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.