Posted January 20, 2023
Position: Humanities Teacher
Key Stage: 3,4,5
Start date: ASAP
Pay: £120-£180 day
About the school:
Rated good by Ofsted this popular school strives for every student to achieve their very best to empower them to be successful, well rounded individuals equipped for the 21st century. Students are expected to treat one another in the way they would like to be treated which creates a happy, respectful and compassionate environment where staff and students support and care about one another.
The school has excellent facilities that support music, drama and sports as well as staff parking and good transport links. It also offers excellent extra-curricular activities, clubs and trips.
We are looking for a Humanities Teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECTs will be considered for this role
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held, we will require you to complete a new DBS application.