Posted September 11, 2023
Key Stage: 3 – 4
Location: Clacton On Sea
Start date: 13/09/2023
Pay: £32’407 to £48’055 per annum (depending on experience)
About the school:
This offers high quality teaching, a clear sense of purpose and outstanding facilities. They do not function in the same way as a traditional school, their independent status gives them a flexibility that enables them to be innovative and creative in their approaches to organisation, curriculum and teaching. They are at the forefront of curriculum innovation in making a personalised learning journey for their pupils a reality.
They are seeking inspirational teachers, with excellent interpersonal skills, together with a positive approach to work within the school community.
If this sounds like the school for you, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for an History Teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) OR Equivalent .
- Effectively teach 3 to 5 key stage History curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.