Posted September 8, 2023
Key Stage: 3 – 4
Start date: 11/09/2023
Pay: £32’407 to £48’055 per annum (depending on experience)
About the school:
This school is very established school. They aim to provide an all round environment at a high standard so the students become confident in there every day life and experiences. They aim for a calm and stimulating environment. and expect students to be respectful of themselves and others. It is an inclusive school. The curriculum is varied and balanced so that they enjoy their learning.
We are looking for an History Teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) OR Equivalent .
- Effectively teach 3 to 5 key stage History curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.