Posted March 17, 2023
Position: History and Politics Teacher
Key Stage: 3,4,5
Start date: 04/09/2023
Pay: £120-£200 per day (depending on experience)
About the school:
This school is an over achieving school with a recent Ofsted of ‘Good’. They encourage children to achieve their goals and aim high. There is lots of opportunities to strive for success, It shows in the exam results. It is a place children enjoy going to school and learn. They encourage excellent teachers for learning to be effective.
We are looking for a History and Politics teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 5. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach 3 to 5 key stage Geography curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.