Posted May 17, 2023
Position: Head Of Science
Key Stage: 3,4,5
Start date: 04/09/2023
Pay: £52659 – 58105
About the school:
This school encourages positive relationships and makes all students feel valued, encouraging ambition and treated as individuals. Their curriculum is varied, challenging and caters for individual needs. It also welcomes parents contribution. All students are encouraged to try their best.
We are looking for a Head Of Science who can teach key stage 3 to 5. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach key stage 3 to 5 Science curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held, we will require you to complete a new DBS application.