Posted May 11, 2023
Position: Head Of Humanities in charge of RE Teacher
Key Stage: 3,4,5
Start date: 04/09/2023
Pay: £52659 – 58105
About the school:
This schools vision provides excellence by improving standards and increases aspirations. The school has very good behaviour, leadership and teaching.
They provide a safe but challenging environment where all pupils can succeed and excel. They also work very well with the parents within their community in order to achieve the best within the school.
We are looking for an Head Of Humanities in charge of RE Teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach 3 and 4 key stage Head Of Humanities in charge of RE Teacher curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held, we will require you to complete a new DBS application.