Posted May 25, 2023
Position: Head Of Geography Teacher
Key Stage: 3 – 5
Start date: 04/09/2023
Pay: £28,000 to £48,055 (depending on experience)
About the school:
Rated good by Ofsted this popular school offers a balanced and broad curriculum meeting the needs of all students regardless of abilities and backgrounds, empowering them to meet their full potential and go on to have successful careers. With facilities to support sports and arts they also offer a range of vocational courses to support students from key stage 3 to key stage 5.
Committed and experienced staff support the students with their social and academic development in a positive and engaging environment. Located within easy reach of the city centre, staff parking is available.
We are looking for a Head Of Geography Teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 5. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Head Of Georgraphy Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach 3 to 5 key stage Head Of Geography curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- Ofsted ‘Good’ rating
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.