Posted September 4, 2023
Position: Geography Teacher
Key Stage: 3,4,5
Location: Rochford, Essex
Start date: ASAP (1 year contract)
About the school:
The school wants every student to strive to achieve the very best they can, in every aspect of school life from school shows, to sporting activities, to extra-curricular activities. The wellbeing of their students is something they also take seriously, since they want students to be happy, well-adjusted and resilient during their time there and beyond. The opportunities on offer at the school, allow students to develop the skills and attributes they need to face the future with confidence.
We are looking for a Geography Teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach 3 and 4 key stage curricula to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- ‘OFSTED grading Good’
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held, we will require you to complete a new DBS application.