Posted January 19, 2023
Position: Maths Teacher
Key Stage: 3,4,5
Start date: 20th February
Pay: £140 – £200 a day (depending on experience)
About the school:
This school is very popular and over subscribed.
Students are supported in their education journey.
Their aim is for students to enjoy coming to school and enjoy learning inside and outside of lessons.
We are looking for a maths teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach 3 to 5 key stage Maths curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- Ofsted grading Good
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please click below to apply.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.