Posted February 1, 2024
Position: English Teacher
Key Stage: KS3 to KS5
Start date: 19/02/2024
End date: 26/07/2024 – Possibly permanent
Pay: £150 – £220
We are currently recruiting for an English Teacher. This is a long-term role working with one of our partner schools. This position has full teaching responsibility and will be paid to scale from day one. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for an interim role or not looking to commit to a permanent position at present. The ideal candidate would be a fully qualified teacher however, ECTs, instructors or unqualified teachers would be considered for this role.
For an in-depth conversation regarding the role/school and progression opportunities please apply and the dedicated consultant for this role will be able to discuss this in more detail with you.
Rated good by Ofsted this school values its inclusivity and is committed to providing the best for the students and the local community. The school is dedicated to providing an exceptional learning environment in which students can thrive and be fully prepared for adult life.
- Qualifications –Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), ECT, instructors/unqualified teachers will be considered
- Undertake full teaching responsibilities
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively key staff members.
- Will adhere to professional education guidelines
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and their ethos by following school policies such as behaviour
- Must be reliable and responsible with good time management skills
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Valuable experience within the education profession useful for aspiring teachers
- Free training provided with one to one support and advice
- Weekly pay
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please click to apply below.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held, we will require you to complete a new DBS application. Suitable candidates must hold right to work in the UK.