Posted May 24, 2023
Position: English Teacher
Key Stage: 3 – 4
Location: Clacton On Sea
Start date: 05/06/2023
Pay: £28,000 to £48,055 (depending on experience)
About the school:
This is a great school. They encourage great relationships with staff and students which helps them recognise the suport they are getting. There is lots of opportunities including a variety of clubs the children can take part in. Staff model behaviours so they are developed in the students and they build on the strengths and characters of the students.
We are looking for a English Teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or English degree.
- Effectively teach 3 to 4 key stage English curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- Ofsted ‘Good’ rating
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.