Posted March 1, 2023
Position: English teacher
Key Stage: 3 and 4
Start date: 13/03/2023 – 21//07/2023
Pay: £120 – £220
About the school:
Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted, this school wants their students to enjoy their education both in and out of the classroom. The vision is to develop world class students and ambition is the only thing they ask you to bring.
We are looking for an English teacher, who can teach key stage 3 and 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles, we currently have available, please click to apply below.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.