Posted November 7, 2023
Position: Drama Teacher
Key Stage: 3,4,5
Location: East London
Start date: ASAP
Pay: Paid to scale
We are looking to recruit a Drama teacher to teach across key stages 3, 4 and 5, an up-to-date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs / ECTs will be considered for this role.
About the school:
Our curriculum is rooted in our commitment to grow the whole child, creating life-long learners who embrace opportunities and know how to create agency in their own lives, it is relevant and appropriate. It is anchored in our core principles of Friendship Excellence Opportunity.
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils’ work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- ‘OFSTED grading Outstanding’
If you are interested in this position or any other roles, we currently have available, please click to apply below.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held, we will require you to complete a new DBS application.