Posted January 25, 2024
Position: Cover Supervisor
Key Stages: 3,4,5
Start date: ASAP
Pay: £75-£100 per day
We are looking for enthusiastic, confident individuals to work with schools. As a cover supervisor you would be responsible to manage classroom behaviour whilst ensuring pupils remain on task, completing the work that has been set. This role is ideal for graduates who are considering a career in teaching or individuals who enjoy working with children and would benefit from flexible work.
- Classroom experience or training is an advantage but not essential
- Be able to communicate effectively with pupils and other staff members
- Will be able to create an exciting and safe learning environment
- Will adhere to professional education guidelines
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and their ethos by following school policies such as behaviour
- Must be reliable and responsible with good time management skills
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Flexible working pattern
- Free training provided with one to one support and advice
- Weekly pay
If you are interested in this position or any other roles, we currently have available, please click to apply below.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held, we will require you to complete a new DBS application. Suitable candidates must hold right to work in the UK.