Posted September 14, 2023
Position: Computer Science Teacher
Key Stage: 3,4,5
Start date: Asap
Pay: Paid to scale
About the school:
Rated good by Ofsted, this school has a strong senior leadership team as well as dedicated teaching staff providing a high standard of education while the pastoral team, mentors and tutors ensure that the students are supported, cared for and treated as individuals and can achieve their maximum potential.
Working closely with parents, the school expects good behaviour which creates a respectful and positive environment where students work together and develop into confident members of the community. Benefitting from a central location this school has good transport links and staff parking
We are looking for an Computer Science Teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach 3 and 4 key stage Computer Science curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held, we will require you to complete a new DBS application.