Posted May 24, 2023
Position: Class Teacher
Key Stage: KS1 and KS2
Location: Enfield, North London
Start date: 01/09/2023
Pay: £165 – £245
About the school:
Rated good by Ofsted, this fully inclusive school has high aspirations for each pupil with an emphasis on learning in a fun and safe environment. There is a strong behaviour policy in place resulting in excellent pupil behaviour and high levels of tolerance and respect. The school believes that building and maintaining strong relationships between school and home is essential as well as a strong community presence.
This school benefits from excellent outdoor facilities, strong pastoral care and good transport links.
We are looking for a class teacher who can teach key stage 1 to 2. An up-to-date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECTs will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles, we currently have available, please click to apply below.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.