Posted May 23, 2023
Position: Class Teacher
Key Stage: KS1 and KS2
Location: Enfield, North London
Start date: 06/05/2023
Pay: £165 – £245
About the school:
This role is within various schools in the local area and is incredibly flexible and can work around any commitments you have.
We are looking for a class teacher who can teach key stage 1 to 2. An up-to-date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECTs will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles, we currently have available, please click to apply below.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.