Posted September 14, 2023
Key Stage: 3 – 4
Start date: ASAP
Pay: Paid to scale
About the school:
A well-known school in Ipswich is looking to appoint a teacher of maths. The schools vision is to prepare their pupils to use their talents to improve the lives of others and make their own unique mark in the world. The school is committed to having happy successful and inspired students.
We are looking for an Science Teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) OR Equivalent .
- Effectively teach 3 to 5 key stage Chemistry curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.