Posted September 14, 2023
Key Stage: 3 – 4
Start date: ASAP
Pay:Paid to scale
About the school:
This is a high performing Suffolk secondary school is rated good by Ofsted and is one of the top performing schools in the county. They pride themselves on helping children to develop and progress both academically and personally as an individual so that they have every opportunity to achieve their potential and go on to lead successful adult careers. The school has a strong and supportive leadership team. This is a vibrant and happy learning environment where everyone is made to feel welcome.
We are looking for an Business Teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) OR Equivalent .
- Effectively teach 3 to 5 key stage Business curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application