Posted March 10, 2023
Position: Business and Economics Teacher
Key Stage: Key Stage 4 & 5
Start date: ASAP
About the school:
Rated Outstanding by Ofsted, this supportive and welcoming school has a high level of academic excellence, high standards, exceptional staff and happy successful students. The dedicated team encourage respect and good behaviour within the school, this creates a welcoming and happy environment where every child’s potential can be realised.
The curriculum covers an exceptionally wide range of subjects encouraging enjoyment of school from key stage 3 to key stage 5. This desirable school has supportive staff, great transport links and benefits from an inner London salary.
We are looking to recruit a Business and Economics teacher to teach key stage 4 & 5, and to take on TLR KS4 Co-ordinator duties. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles, we currently have available, please click to apply below.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.