Earn a CPD allowance of £100 when working with us
We’re passionate about Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and doing everything we can to support your professional growth. So, we offer financial support for CPD activities.
This offer is available to all healthcare professionals who have worked a minimum of 13 weeks for Athona. After completing 13 weeks’ work, you’ll be entitled to a CPD allowance of £100.
Terms and Conditions
- Only available to candidates who have worked a minimum of 13 weeks within the previous 12 months.
- CPD allowance does not cover mandatory training or go towards annual appraisal fees.
- CPD activity details must be sent to your recruitment consultant for approval prior to booking the activity.
- Thereafter, proof of attendance and participation (a receipt will be accepted) must be sent to your recruitment consultant upon completion.
- Athona will pay up to £100 to cover the cost of the activity in your subsequent pay slip.
- Athona reserves the right to make amendments to this scheme without prior notice.