Posted November 13, 2023
Position: Year 6 Teacher
Key Stage: KS2
Location: Southend-on-Sea, Essex
Start date: 04/01/2024
Pay: £160 – £218
About the school:
This is a one form entry school that has much to offer. Children’s learning behaviours and attitudes are excellent. The school have strong links with a Multi-Academy Trust and offer a wide range of CPD.
The parent community is very supportive and the small family like feel means people like to stay with the school or keep coming back!
The school are looking for a temporary Year 6 teacher. This role is full time with dedicated PPA time, the school need someone until July 2024.
An up-to-date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECTs will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles, we currently have available, please click to apply below.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.