Posted September 6, 2022
We are looking for qualified teachers including ECT’s/NQT’s to work with year 6 children. You will be required to work standard school hours on a supply basis in this very busy area.
You will experience different schools and work with different year groups whilst gaining valuable experience, and absolute flexibility over the days that you work.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Effectively teach KS2 curriculum – year 6 and sats experience an advantage
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Paid to scale
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01277 245 840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.