Posted November 16, 2022
Position: Year 4 Teacher
Key stage: KS2
Start date: January 2023
We are looking for a confident qualified year 4 teacher to teach key stage 2 children. You will be required to work standard school hours 5 days a week.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Primary Teacher with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach KS2 curriculum.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Nicola on 01277 246 883 or email email@example.com
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.