Posted September 6, 2022
We are looking for teaching assistants/LSA’s to work with key stage 1/2 children. You will be required to work standard school hours in this very busy area. This could be on a day to day basis, or on longer contract work, or a way to work whilst looking for a more permanent role. Can be permanent for the right person.
You will experience different schools and work with different year groups whilst gaining valuable experience, and absolute flexibility over the days that you work.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Have a TA qualification, GCSE Maths and English or have relevant experience
- Effectively work with KS1/2 children.
- Be energetic and fun, and also challenge and develop learning whilst supporting the class teacher.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01277 245 840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.