Posted 6 days ago
Position: Supply Teacher
Key Stage: 3,4,5
Start date: 01/02/2023
Pay: £120-£140 per day (depending on experience)
About the school:
The school provides opportunities for children to progress and enjoy their learning.
They celebrate pupils success in learning and encourage positive friendships, encouraging the children to respect their selves, each other and the environment.
They promote confidence and self belief.
We are looking for a supply teacher to do general cover who can teach key stage 3 to 5. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach 3 to 5 key stage. General cover curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- ‘OFSTED grading Outstanding’ delete if is anything less than good
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.