Posted October 26, 2023
Position: Spanish Teacher
Key Stage: 2,3,4,5
Start date: January
Pay: Paid to scale
We are looking to recruit a spanish teacher to teach across key stage 3, 4 and 5, an up-to-date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQT’s / ECT’s will be considered for this role.
About the school:
This academy has outstanding facilities across each department, our school is currently looking for passionate teachers to continue the progressive improvement this school is enjoying. You will need to have an innovative forward thinking manner and enjoy working closely with pupils, parents and the community.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles, we currently have available, please click to apply below.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.