Posted November 14, 2023
Key Stage: 3 – 5
Start date: 15/11/2024
Pay: £120 to £180 per day (depending on experience)
About the school:
This school wants to inspire children to love learning and facing challenges with confidence so the children can achieve their goals by being motivated and ready to learn. Staff inspire to create an exciting environment what the situation. They encourage children to be resilient not to be afraid to take risks. and face failures.
We are looking for a Science Teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 5. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role and to have good behaviour management.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) OR Equivalent .
- Effectively teach 3 to 5 key stage Science curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.