Posted August 31, 2023
Position: Science teacher
Key Stage: 3/4
Start date: Asap
Pay: £120 – £180 (depending on experience)
About the school:
This school encourages children to achieve their goals and aim high and to face challenge’s. There is lots of opportunities to strive for success, it shows in the exam results. It is a place children enjoy going to school and learn. They want the children to discover the world by giving them lots of opportunities. The curriculum is broad and varied.
We are looking for a Science teacher who can teach key stage 3 and 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach 3 and 4 key stage Stage curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- Ofsted graded ‘good’