Posted May 15, 2023
Position: Science Teacher
Key Stage: Key Stage 3 and 4
Location: Romford, Havering
Start date: 01/09/2023
About the school:
This secondary school place their teaching and learning staff at the heart of what they do ensuring that each individual is proud of the work they do providing an experience where passion and enthusiasm is generated by both staff and students to generate the best possible outcomes. The school prides themselves upon the fact that they know each of their students personally and are committed to developing talent through education which inspires them to achieve in each aspect of life.
We are looking to recruit a Science teacher to teach across key 3 and 4, an up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQT’s / ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles, we currently have available, please click to apply below.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.