Posted 4 days ago
Position: Science Teacher
Key Stage: 3,4,5
Start date: 06/02/2023
Pay: £120 – £150 daily, depending on experience
About the school:
Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted this school provides a broad and balanced curriculum that offers all students the opportunity to succeed. The school also has Learning Mentors to support students and mentoring schemes with both staff and student mentors available to support students.
We are looking for a Science Teacher who can teach key stage 3 – 5 but will consider those who only teach up to key stage 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach key stage 3-5 Science curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- ‘OFSTED grading Outstanding’
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please click to apply below.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.