Posted 5 days ago
Position: Science Teacher
Key Stage: 3 &4
Start date: February 2023
Pay: £120.00 to £220.00 per day – dependent on experience
About the school:
Rated good by Ofsted this thriving school has a tremendous sense of duty to provide, and continually improve education by working collectively to promote well-being and happiness. Striving to meet the needs of every student following a balanced and broad curriculum.
Outstanding facilities for students up to key stage 5, good behaviour and a strong leadership team ensures that students can achieve their full potential in an inclusive, safe, supportive and respectful environment.
Benefiting from an inner London salary, this school has friendly and supportive staff, and excellent transport links with easy access into Essex, East and Central London. If this sounds like the school for you, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a science teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECTs will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach 3 and 4 key stage Science curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- ‘OFSTED grading Outstanding’
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.